Scuba diving vacations in the Galapagos islands:
Galapagos Scuba Diving
ESTRELLA DEL MAR
FULL LIVE - ABOARD
DIVING CHARTERS AND
FIT PASSENGERS AVAILABLE
Scuba Diving Galapagos Book Now!
We highly recommend our Galapagos Scuba diving 8 days cruises to the Northern Islands Darwin and Wolf. An impressive biodiversity which goes from the tiny and always timid Barnacle Blenny to the large and graceful swimming of the Spotty Whale Shark (Mr. Big).
We are ready to show all the beauty of the Galapagos Islands with the professionalism you are looking for.
Dive Level: Live aboard including Darwin and Wolf islands are recommended for intermediate and advanced divers with experience in strong currents and 7 mm. wet suit.
Galapagos Diving Itinerary:
- Monday: Baltra - Punta Carrion (Check Dive) 2 Dives
- Tuesday: North Seymour ( 2 Dives)
- Wednesday: Wolf ( 4 dives)
- Thrusday: Darwin ( 4 Dives )
- Friday: Darwin and Wolf ( 4 dives )
- Saturday: Marshall Cape ( 3 - 4 dives)
- Sunday: Cousin`s Rock ( 2 dives ) - Puerto Ayora : Charles Darwin Station
- Monday: Baltra ( airport )
Galapagos Scuba Diving Cruise :
- Category: First Class Yacht
- Length 80 feet
- Beam 21,3 feet
- Speed 8 knots
- Electricity: 110 Volts
- A large Staging area, air compressor, tanks, weights and diving equipment
- 8 double cabins with private bathroom, air conditioner and hot water.
- Fully Air Conditioned Social Areas.
- TV – DVD
- 7 crew members plus a
diving instructor and diving instructor assistance.
- All safety equipment complies with international coast guard and DAN regulations.
LAST DATES available per diving cruise:
If you book your 2013 diving charter during this week, you will get a great promotional price.
* Ask for our CHARTER SPECIAL PRICES (16 divers)
* Diving Dates available in 2012: From July to December
What is Included in the Galapagos Diving Cruise?
- Accommodations on Board
- All the meals
- Purified Drinking Water, Coffee, Tea
- Naturalistic Bilingual Guide Level 3
- All the transfers in Galapagos
What is not Included in the Galapagos Diving Cruise?
- Hyperbaric Chamber $ 35 USD per person
- Fuel Surcharge $ 180 USD per person
- Nitrox $ 150 USD per week per person
- National Park Tax Fee: $ 110 USD
- Flight Ticket to Galapagos : From Quito: $ 428 USD
- Personal Diving Equipment: Wet Suit, Regulators, BCD, fins, mask, etc..
Insurance and Safety in Your Galapagos Diving Cruise: There is not insurance included in the programs and we highly recommend all divers to have their DAN insurance before going to Galapagos Islands. We also recommend to bring dive alert.
Galapagos Diving Book Now!
Check our new Diving Yacht Humboldt Explorer